The AdventHealth Cancer Institute Neuro-Oncology Patient Assistance Fund was created to help patients who demonstrate a need for funds that will assist them in receiving care associated with their Neuro-Oncology diagnosis.
What services does the fund cover?
- Neuro-Oncology Diagnosis related treatment
- Outpatient co-pay assistance with diagnosis related medications
- Medical Equipment as related to the Neuro-Oncology diagnosis
- Physician consult fee
Travel expenses for Neuo-Oncology appointments
- Temporary living expenses (electric, water, gas, food)
- Temporary lodging expenses (if a patient lives greater than 50 miles from the hospital and/or will be in active treatment)
Your Generosity Heals.
If you need assistance, please call us at (407) 303-2784 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, or email us at FoundationInfo@AdventHealth.com.